What Is The Home Buyer Reward Program?
Home Buyer Reward cheque of up to 1.00% of a home's purchase price BACK TO YOU
The Home Buyer Reward Program offers great advantages to both buyers and sellers.
Participants in this free Program receive the services of an award-winning Realtor/Broker.
Access to hot property listings as they come live on MLS®
Home Buyer Reward cheque of up to 1.00% of a home's purchase price just for doing what more than 80% of current home buyers already do.
If you already know the home you want to purchase then join our Free No Obligation Programme so you don't miss out on receiving a rewards cheque for up to 1.00% of your home's purchase price
How Does This Work?
Today when you work with a real estate agent and buy a home, you don’t pay any commissions. Your agent is compensated by the seller.
Under the Home Buyer Reward program, some of these funds can be allocated to you.
You also work with an award-winning Agent/Broker
Example to give an idea of how the reward program works:
Approx $700,000 purchase price
1% of $700,000 = $7000
Buyer receives Reward Cheque of $7000 (upon completion of sale - closing) within 48hrs
*What Is a Closing? Closing is when the house buyer and seller fulfill all of the agreements made in the sales contract. In more literal terms, it is about the transfer of money and documents so that the seller, can transfer ownership and possession of the property free and clear to the buyer.
*Closing (also referred to as completion or settlement) is the final step in executing a real estate transaction. The closing date is set during the negotiation phase and is usually several weeks after the offer is formally accepted. On the closing date, the ownership of the property is transferred to the buyer.
To Find out how easy it is to receive a home buyer reward cheque contact us.
Do you need to list your home first? Coordinate the selling of your existing home with the purchase of your next home.
To Find out how easy it is to receive a home buyer reward cheque and contact us.
*Limited Offer-Take advantage now
Being Prequalified Means Being Ready
An important component of the DIY Home Buyer Program is to be prequalified. Before you start looking for a home you need to know what you are approved to buy. That way not only do you know how much you can pay for a home but your agent can negotiate more aggressively with the seller. To best ensure you receive the lowest mortgage rates possible consider contacting a lender in your area.
If you prefer we can refer you to one of our mortgage brokers
*certain conditions apply
1) Buyer should have a signed valid BRA (Buyers Rep Agreement with Agent/Broker/Brokerage from the Reward program
2) Buyer/Seller will not have a signed agreement with any other Agent/Broker/Brokerage
3) Buyer will have a total of four showings with Buyer Agent/Broker from the Reward program
4) Reward program encourages Buyers to visit open houses
5) If you are just getting started or are already looking at homes, contact us now and get the facts about registering with the program. This is a free program with no obligation.
6) If you buy the same home outside this program, you will miss out on receiving a cheque for up to 1.00% of your home's purchase price. Huge advantages if you are selling and a substantial cheque if you are buying.
7) If you already know the home you want to purchase it is best to join our free no obligation programme so you don't miss out on receiving a cheque for up to 1.00% of your home's purchase price